FOGSI Dr. Duru Shah Distinguished Community Service Award for FOGSI Members 2014
The FOGSI Distinguished Community service award shall be given to member of a Society affiliated to FOGSI for the work done in the field of Community service.
Criteria for applying for the award :
- The candidate must have a Membership of FOGSI for 15 years or more. It is meant to inculcate a culture of Community service in the FOGSI Members.
- Community service work done for women's health or empowerment during previous 5 years with documentation should be presented.
- The Candidate must be nominated by the local society – signed by President / Secretary.
- Recommendation from 2 senior FOGSI Members who will be considered as referees is essential.
- The award will consist of a silver memento and a certificate.
Selection will be done by the President, Immediate Past President, President Elect, Secretary General and one Representative of the donor. The award will be given during the Valedictory Session of the AICOG.
- A brief C.V.of the candidate to be enclosed.
- Letter from the candidate indicating his willing for nomination.
- A forwarding note from the Society justifying the nomination in about 100 words.
- Preference will be given for Rural work and work done in tribal areas.
- Awardee will not be eligible for the award a second time.
- A nominated person who does not receive the award may be nominated again for a maximum of 5 times.
Last Date : Applications should reach the FOGSI Office (in 6 copies) by 31st July, 2014.