Dr. Kumud P.Tamaskar Research Prize 2014
FOGSI invites Original Research Paper / Thesis on "Any subject of Infertility" for the Dr.Kumud P.Tamaskar Research Prize for the year 2014.
Terms & Conditions for Dr.Smt. Kumud P. Tamaskar Research Paper / Thesis prize are as follows : (Without proof we can not accept your application.)
- The Prize is open to any active member of FOGSI.
- In a joint paper the name of the person who may be awarded the prize, if selected, shall be written first.
- The Paper / Thesis should develop on any subject of Infertility showing an in depth study of the subject presented with the latest information and author's own contribution in this field.
- The Paper / Thesis should be certified as the author's own work, by head of the Department of the Institution. The paper submitted should not be a copy of the paper sent for publication in any Medical Journal, or already read at any Conference. As far as possible the paper should be an original work and not part of dissertation / thesis for any examination. (Warranty attached ).
- The prize wining Research Paper / Thesis shall be the property of the FOGSI.
- The Paper / Thesis will be evaluated by a Panel of minimum three judges appointed by the FOGSI Managing Committee (Unanimous or majority decision will prevail). The decision of the said Panel of Judges shall be final and binding on all the competitors. The successful candidate will be informed at least one month before the scheduled All India Obstetric & Gynaecological Conference to enable him / her to receive the prize.
- The Paper / Thesis not accepted will be returned to the sender after the Congress, if full
return postage is pre - paid.
- The Research Paper / Thesis should be forwarded to FOGSI Office alongwith Candidate's Name, Designation, detailed address, duly certified by the person under whom the research work has been carried out, countersigned by the Head of the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and also the Head of the Institution.
- Any Research Work / Thesis, that is already published in Medical Journal presented to recognised University as Dissertation, or presented else where shall not be considered eligible for the said prize ( Warranty attached ).
- The Research Work / Thesis, as far as possible, should be original and all illustrations, diagrams, tables etc., should have been prepared by the candidates himself / herself. The candidate should be the Principal author.
- The Prize will be awarded at the time of the valedictory function of the All India Obstetric & Gynaecological Congress.
- FOGSI will request the successful competitor to present highlights of his / her research paper / thesis for about 10 minutes at one of the Scientific sessions during the All India Obstetric & Gynaecological Congress. Hon.Secretary General, FOGSI will inform the Organising Secretary of the Prize winner to be accommodated in the Scientific sessions of the said Congress, with specific mention of the said presentation in the Scientific programme.
- FOGSI reserves the right not to award the Prize in the event of entry / entries received which are not of requisite standard.
- This Research Prize is awarded annually.
The Prize of Rs.2,000/- with a certificate will be presented to the prize winner at the time of the valedictory function of the All India Obstetric & Gynaecological Congress.
Last Date :
The Research Paper / Thesis in 4 copies must be sent in quadruplicate so as to reach the FOGSI Office on or before July 31, 2014.