FOGSI Late R. B. Dr. S. N. Malhotra Appreciation Award 2014
- Should be a FOGSI Member.
- Should be a Gynaecologist & Obstetrician working in Rural Setting.
- Age, no bar.
- M. D. (Ob. & Gyn.), DNB (Ob & Gyn.) or D. G. O.
- Should be nominated by his/her local Society for this Award.
- Complete Biodata with colour photograph.
- Photographs of work place.
- A brief 2000 words essay from the nominee on what he/she thinks about health of women in Rural parts of India.
- Recommendation from local administration (Health office, A.D.M., D.M. Sarpanch).
- No Awardee can apply again for the same Award.
The Award will consist of:-
- A sum of Rs. 15,000/- in cash.
- A plaque (design sent herewith – Gold plated plaque)
- A shawl
- A Citation
Seven copies of the application must reach FOGSI office before 31st July, 2014.