FOGSI is happy to announce a monthly quiz for all its members by the quiz master – Dr Punit Bhojani an initiative by the President of FOGSI, Dr. Rishma Pai, Deputy Secretary General of FOGSI Dr. Jaydeep Tank & Quiz Committee Chairperson, Dr. Abha Rani Sinha. The Quiz will be made live on the website on 5th of every month & will be open for 3 days.Please mail your answers with your contact details (Mobile Number, Complete Address, Email Id & Name as it should be on the Cheque) towithin 3 days of the quiz going live.The subject of the email should be “FOGSI September 2017 QUIZ”
- 3 Cash prizes per quiz (Academic Grants Zuventus Healthcare, makers of Feronia XT).
- The first correct answer will get Rs. 5000, the 2nd will get Rs 3000 and 3rd will get Rs 2000.
- The correct answer with the names of the winners will be displayed on the website before the next quiz.
- Decision of the quiz master is final.
September 2017 QUIZ
Question 1 : All of the following are scenarios in which it is necessary to administer anti-D, EXCEPT :
- After a spontaneous first-trimester abortion
- After an ectopic pregnancy
- After cordocentesis for IUT
- After manual removal of placenta
Question 2 : A newborn with 46XX has external genitalia of male. All of the following are the possible causes EXCEPT:
- Placental aromatase deficiency
- Maternal androgen adrenal tumor
- Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) deficiency
- Wnt4 mutation
Last Date for Submitting Answer is 8th September
Dr. Rishma Pai
Dr. Jaydeep Tank
Deputy Secretary General
Dr. Abha Rani Sinha
FOGSI Quiz Committee Chairperson
Dr. Punit Bhojani
Member of Managing Council M.O.G.S