The Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India instituted the awards in 1995 with the assistance of Win-Medicare Ltd. The 26th FOGSI CORION awards will be presented at the 63rd.
All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2020 at Lucknow.
The awards as in the previous years shall be presented in two categories.
|Category – I :||Award of the sum of Rs.1,00,000/- will be for the best Scientific Research Work in Obstetrics & Gynaecology amongst the Senior Members of the age above 40 years. (Age proof).|
|Prize : 3 Prizes :||Winner cash prize||Rs.75,000/-||Total Rs.1,00,000/-|
|1st Runner up||Rs.15,000/-|
|2nd Runner up||Rs.10,000/-|
|Category – II :||Award of the sum of Rs.45,000/- will be for the best Scientific Research Work in Obstetrics & Gynaecology amongst the Junior Members of the age of 40 years and below.|
|Prize : 3 Prizes :||Winner cash prize||Rs. 25,000/-||Total Rs.45,000/-|
|1st Runner up||Rs. 10,000/-|
|2nd Runner up||Rs. 10,000/-|
The primary objective of instituting the FOGSI CORION Award is to infuse the spirit of research and original work amongst the members of the Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India.
Criteria for the Awards :
- Members of the affiliated Societies of FOGSI are eligible for the awards.
- The stress shall be on original research work (proof attached).
- The work should be certified by any of the following dignitaries i) Dean, ii) Superintendent, iii) The Head of the Institution, iv) Professor and Head of the Department, v & vi) President and Secretary of the Local Society.
- The decision of panel of judges will be final.
- If there is any blood relation of any of the judges for the contest, the said judge will resign from the Panel.
- Office bearers of FOGSI are not to be considered for the Award.
- The competing members should have at least 10 papers in Category I and 5 papers in Category II published in the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India or in any other Scientific Journal (photocopies of the publications to be attached).
- Only one entry per participant.
- Marking and assessing will be done for both categories before the Presentation.
- Senior category Members of the age above 40 years and Junior category Members of the age of 40 years and below (Age proof).
- Candidate who have already winner of the said prize can not apply again.
The original research paper should not have the name of the applicant or the name of the Institution etc. on entire paper.
In Category I, the best four entries will be chosen for presentation at the 63rd All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2020 at Lucknow for the FOGSI CORION Award (Category – I).
In Category II, the best three entries will be chosen for presentation at the 63rd All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2020 at Lucknow for the FOGSI CORION Award (Category – II).
Last Date :
Members desirous of competing for the FOGSI CORION Award should send 12 copies of their papers along with the details should each the FOGSI office on or before July 31, 2019.