- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)supports and protects the interests of practitioners of Obstetrics and Gynecology in India.
- FOGSI encourages dissemination of knowledge and education as well as research in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology in India.
- FOGSI works to pilot and promote preventive and therapeutic services related to health care of women and children.
- FOGSI also serves to advocate the cause of reproductive and sexual health and rights.
- FOGSI considers the reduction of maternal mortality in India as its primary mission.
“FOGSI to be the lead organisation working towards advocating and promoting women’s health and reproductive rights using scientific evidence and following the highest ethical standards through it’s membership of committed professionals.”