Please note :
- The venue of the SAFOG Congress has changed to Hotel Lalit, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059
- As per FOGSI protocol, the travel expenses to be borne by the awardees
- Applications should reach by e-mail to [email protected] by July 15, 2023 before 3:00 pm. to be considered
|Dear Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
|Dr. Madhuri Patel
Secretary General FOGSI
Dear Dr. Hrishikesh Pai & Dr. Madhuri Patel,
I am pleased to inform you that SAFOG Young Gynaecologists Awards will be awarded at the SAFOG Congress which will be held in association FOGSI and hosted by the Mumbai Society of O & G from 22nd Sept – 24th Sept 2023 at the Taj Lands End Hotel, Bandra , Mumbai, India. Each SAFOG member National Society is entitled to nominate two YGAS for the SAFOG YGA 2022 awards.
The guidelines to be followed for the selection are as follows.
Each member NS to nominate TWO YGAs
Eligibility to be a YGA;
- Should be a member of the Society
- Age should be <40years by the 1st of Jan the year the conference is held
- Should submit an abstract of a paper (which has not been presented or published earlier) to be presented in the Congress.
- Preference given to those with involvement with NS/SAFOG activities
Entitlements of the YGAs,
- National Society will take care of the air travel
- Congress Host society will take care of local transport and accommodation & registration in the congress
- Present a paper in the YGA session
- Paper will be considered to be published in the SAFOG journal
- YGA certificate
You are kindly requested to nominate two YGAS and to send the nominations along with the abstracts of the paper and a detailed CV to reach me before the 31st of July 2023.
Kindly note that nominations received after this date will not be considered.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail
With kind regards,