FOGSI is happy to announce a monthly quiz on its website for all members, an initiative by the President of FOGSI, Dr. Nandita Palshetkar.
The quiz master will be Dr Punit Bhojani.
The Quiz will be made live on the website on 15th of every month & will be open for 3 days. Please mail your answers with your contact details (Mobile Number, Complete Address, Email Id & Name as it should be on the Cheque) towithin 3 days of the quiz going live.
- 3 Cash prizes per quiz (Academic Grants Zuventus Healthcare).
- The first correct answer will get Rs. 5000, the 2nd will get Rs 3000 and 3rd will get Rs 2000.
- The correct answer with the names of the winners will be displayed on the website before the next quiz.
- Decision of the quiz master is final.
April 2019 QUIZ
Question 1. A 28-year-old primigravida with 33 weeks of pregnancy suddenly complains of headache, oliguria, and blurred vision. Her BP is 180/110 and urine albumin is +3. The next best thing to be done is :
- Wait and watch
- Induction of labor
- Anticonvulsant + antihypertensive therapy
Question 2. A 32-year-old primigravida at 39 weeks of gestational age has a blood pressure reading of 150/100 mm Hg obtained during a routine visit. Her baseline blood pressure during the pregnancy was 120/70 mmHg. The patient denies any headache, visual changes, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain. Her repeat BP is 160/90 mmHg, and urinalysis is negative for protein. Which of the following is the most likely diagnosis?
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia
- Gestational hypertension
Last Date for Submitting Answer is 18th April
FOGSI Quiz Committee Chairperson
Deputy Secretary General
Member of Managing Council
Mumbai Obstetric & Gynecological Society