FOGSI Social Security Scheme
- Life / Ordinary member of a constituent society of FOGSI for not less than three consecutive years at the time of joining this scheme.
- Membership of this scheme shall be subject to continuously being an active member of FOGSI, throughout the duration of membership of the FOGSI Social Security Scheme.
- This must be accompanied by an endorsement by the President / Secretary of the member society to which the applicant belongs.
- The age will be considered as age in completed years on the date of encashment of the draft / cheque received.
- Proof of age must be attached with application.
At or below 30 years Rs.1,000/-
Between 31 and 40 years Rs.2,000/-
Between 41 and 50 years Rs.3,000/-
Between 51 and 60 years Rs.5,000/-
Above 60 years Rs.10,000/-
Every member of this scheme shall pay Rs.100/- as membership fees. The membership fee is non-refundable.
Advance Fraternity Contribution
Every member has to pay initially Rs.1,500/- as A.F.C. along with the admission fee and membership fee, which will be adjusted as Rs.100/- (Death Fraternity Contribution) per death of member during the year.
- Benefit of fraternity contribution of the scheme is available to nominees of scheme members after completion of two years of membership of FOGSI S.S.S. An exception is made to this clause in the first two years of this scheme.
- If the death of a member occurs in an accident after joining the scheme, the nominee has to present the police file number and post mortem report.
- On receipt of information from a nominee about the death of the member, his/her nominee shall be paid the fraternity contribution as per entitlement under this scheme and the balance if any lying in A.F.C. account of member.
Mode of Payment
The payment is to be made by cheque / draft payable in Mumbai, drawn in favour of “FOGSI – S.S.S.”.
If a member furnishes any wrongful information in the application form or at any time during the membership term, the Managing Committee of this scheme shall have the right to terminate the membership of the member concerned without any benefit.